Pilot Plants for Experiential Learning
The college has established following 15 pilot plants to facilitate ‘Hands-on’ training and experiential learning of students and for demonstration / training of other interested stake holders and technology incubation.
- Prototype Manufacturing Workshop.
- Modern Polyhouses for Protected Cultivation
- Modern Rice Mill
- Semi-automatic Dal Milling Plant
- Screw-expeller type Oilseed Processing Plant with Filter unit
- Modern Milk Processing Plant
- Modern Fruits & Vegetable Processing Plant
- Aroma Recovery Plant from horticultural products
- Seed Processing Plant
- Extruded Products Processing Plant
- Essential Oil Extraction / Steam Distillation Plant
- Mini Solvent Extraction Unit
- Soybean Processing Plant
- Animal Feed Block Making Plant